I still haven’t had enough time to really get in a good post, so I’ll give you guys some links to a few good YouTube channels to keep you busy while I work on being less busy.
- NextGenTactics - A channel with a lot of walk-through’s and guides for many different games.
- PsyStarCraft - Great for Zerg SC2 players. He casts a lot of games that he plays, but will also cast games played by others. On special occasions, the game will not have a zerg player; usually there’s at least one zerg player.
- HuskyStarCraft - Mostly Protoss games and strategy for SC2. Some games are his, some are just other games, cool games, and most contain at least one protoss player, but non-protoss games are more common on this channel than non-zerg games are on PsY’s. ((Currently, he’s moving, but still continuing to cast. He’s joining TheGameStation which just launched on Monday, Sept. 20))
- HDStarCraft - Just a lot of SC2. Haha.
- AhnarisStarCraft - Another great SC2 channel. I know, I’m giving you a lot of StarCraft2 people, but they’re so good, how could I not? He has some great tutorials.
- TotalHalibut - aka The Cynical Brit. He has a series following his introduction to SC2, called I Suck At StarCraft 2. Great for players wanting to learn what not to do. He also reviews some other games; the most recent one that I watched was his review of R.U.S.E.
- SeaNanners - The first casts I saw that got me interested in MineCraft, a game that still is in the alpha stages. His series is short right now, but very good.
- jx23 - Another MineCraft person. The second one I found after I finished watching all that SeaNanners had. His series is longer than SeaNanners.
- X - The longest series for MineCraft I’ve seen so far, I haven’t even finished it. This series is really good for figuring things out, and he does a lot that’s informative and just fun to watch. As far as I know, his series is 40 episodes, although some have multiple parts.
If I can find more great channels I’ll make another post, assuming there’s enough of them.